Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

Other People's Lives

Other people's lives are more interesting than mine
I don't know how to explain myself half the time. My life is boring. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't confined to the house, full of metal and braces. But, alas, here I am. Playing the Sims 4 and living vicariously through the lives of electronic people. 

Maybe it's not that sad. 
Maybe I will still have friends when this is all over. 
I know I'll still have friends, just depends on who exactly I guess. 

I try not to overthink. 
People come over and I feel so alone still, living through their experiences. 
I go to work through the body of a friend, her complaints are mine. 
What I wouldn't give for one day at my old shitty job. 

Other people's lives are more interesting cuz they ain't mine. 

I listen and overreact to Modest Mouse. 
Maybe their lyrics really mean something. 
If I had a nickel for every damn dime I'd have half the time. 

Maybe I'm depressed. 
Wouldn't surprise me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment